Full Paper Submission
HOME > FAIM2016 > Full Paper Submission
Full Paper Submission
Authors who have received an invitation to submit their full-length papers should prepare their manuscripts using the FAIM 2016 Author Guidelines/Word Template (below).
You are required to submit your full-length manuscript no later than 29 February 2016 to allow sufficient time for external review, feedback/revision and editorial work required for the printing of the conference proceedings.
All full-length paper submissions will need to be made via EasyChair in a PDF format.
You must also submit a Word version of the manuscript via EasyChair.
Authors can submit their full papers without the submission of abstracts. But, any papers that do not conform to the required FAIM2016 format will not be sent for review.
Instructions for Full-Length Paper Submission:
1. Log into EasyChair with the account you created for your abstract submission
2. Under the "My Submissions" tab, open the specific paper number
3. Once you see your abstract, click on the right-hand tab entitled "upload new version (add files)"
4. Browse for your FAIM2016 formatted papers (Word and PDF files, respectively) and submit new versions.
*) You should submit both pdf and Word files together to complete your full paper submission.
Downloadable Full-length Paper Templates:
Click HERE to download the FAIM 2016 Author Guidelines/Word Template.
Click HERE to download the template in Word DOC Format.
1. Authors are required to certify that their papers represent original work and are previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded.
2. Plagiarism and self-plagiarism are strictly prohibited. In order to protect intellectual property rights of others and the authors' own academic reputation, we are strongly against this ruthless conduct.
3. Authors should take responsibilities for their submissions. Any violations of the above regulations are criminal actions.
1. Submissions that do not meet/ follow the conference submission rules and format will be returned for modification.
2. The online submission also indicates the copyright agreement to publish the submissions for all purpose of the conference usage without further notice.
3. A selection of papers submitted to the conference will be recommended by FAIM2016 guest editors for publication in international scientific refereed journals including SCI(E) or SCOPUS indexed, such as;
(1) Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (RCIM)
(2) SME Journal of Manufacturing Systems (JMS)
(3) International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing (IJCIM)
(4) International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology (IJAMT)
(5) Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal (FSMJ)
(6) International Journal of Manufacturing Research (IJMR)
(7) International Journal of Lean Enterprise Research (IJLER)
(8) International Journal of Agile Systems and Management (IJASM)
(9) Advanced Engineering Informatics (AEI)
(10) Industrial Engineering & Management Science (IEMS)
(11) International Journal of Industrial Engineering (IJIE)